At Origami, the health and wellness of our clients, families, team members, stakeholders, and community are of the utmost importance at all times. We feel that it is our responsibility to deliver on our mission while protecting health and safety by minimizing the potential spread of the disease, both within our community and in the broader society, as we continue to monitor the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) situation.
Origami continues to follow the guidance and expertise of national, state and local health officials to help protect our residents, clients, and employees from all communicable diseases. The dedicated Leadership Team at Origami is consistently sharing resources, discussing priorities and strategies, and managing the role our organization plays in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Here is what you can expect at Origami:
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risks prior to entering any building on campus.
- Once on campus, there will be a sequence of steps that must be taken including: hand sanitizing and wearing a face mask.
- Strict social distancing will be enforced with only exceptions being made for necessary therapy interventions.
- Aggressive safety measures for disinfecting areas after each therapy session, as well as using the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizing are in effect at all times.
We have been and will continue to implement proactive measures throughout all areas of campus to minimize possible exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Implementing procedures that minimizes contact or exposure for all clients
- Health screenings for anyone entering campus
- Proper PPE in all buildings
- Signs at all residential home entrances providing guidelines for being on campus
- Ongoing staff education on COVID-19 signs and symptoms, when not to come to work, how to report exposure if needed
- Education on proper hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts throughout campus
- Providing telehealth to authorized services as much as possible in efforts to limit exposures
All of the actions that we take are driven by our commitment to the health and safety of those we serve, as well as guidance provided by our local, state and federal authorities.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and participation in helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Stay safe and well!
Reliable news information sources regarding Coronavirus: