We offer a wide range of single, multiple, and day treatment services to improve the successful outcome of each individual we serve. Our holistic approach raises the potential for recovery, especially for those using more than one service. We create custom treatment plans during admission that clearly define the rehabilitation goals and potential discharge plans.
- Male or female of any age with a diagnosis of neurological, developmental, mental health, or orthopedic condition
- Requires retraining due to effects of injuries/disabilities
- Medically stable, free from acute infection or fever
- Does not require medical oversight from Origami employees while on campus
- Minimum Ranchos Los Amigos Level of 4/5
- Not a danger to self or others
- Not actively engaged in substance abuse
- Individual achieves a level of functional independence and/or achieves long term goals necessitating the discontinuation of professional rehabilitation services as deemed by the applicable service and/or treatment team.
- Individual’s behavior is not compatible with the program goals, group activities, or may prevent the progress of other participants*
- Poses a risk or danger to self or others*
- Individual meets admission criteria of another program in the Origami continuum and may transition accordingly
- Interruption to secure funding
*A discharge procedure will be followed ensuring the opportunity to access other appropriate resources.
Origami provides comprehensive rehabilitation for children, adolescents, and adults with neurological, developmental, mental health, and orthopedic conditions. Diagnoses may include but are not limited to, cerebral palsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, neurological deficits stemming from aneurysm, seizure, and/or tumor, neuromuscular disease, Parkinson's Disease, post-concussion syndrome, spinal cord injury, stroke, or traumatic brain injury.